Surprise surprise!

I am now returning to Blogger to blog
And i am no longer using the old domain and hosting,.However,people still can go to my old blog as it is not deleted yet. I will just leave the blog until the time come where i need to renew my subscription on the hosting. I would not renew the hosting and domains, therefore the old blogs will deleted itself.
Reason?
I am going to start all over again.
Don't ask me why, i just have that sense to restart my blogging journey, and correcting any glitches that i have created before.

I have already bear in mind, that many reactions will be received due to this action, but all in all, i really hope that people around me will support me and guide me in my not-so-new journey.

May ALLAH blesses me and guides me in every steps that i take.

Thanks to all for always supporting and commenting and also condemning me all this while, insyaALLAH i will take them positively.

Happy blogging and keep in touch by following this blog :)